search abirdsdailylife

Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Veggie Soup

Winter Veggie Soup

This soup is the perfect leftover dish. I made this one out of the leftover vegetables from my last fish recipe. All you need is a bunch of winter veggies and that`s about it. And is there anything better than a hot soup during these cold winter days? There maybe is, namely something called sustainable eating, making use of everything you got without any waste!

Ingredients (for 3 servings)
  • 600g winter vegetables, I used carrots, celery root, potatoes and red onions
  • 500ml water
  • salt and pepper to your taste
Instructions:
  • mash your vegetables with a hand-held blender. I used leftovers for this one, this means my veggies were already cooked. If you use fresh vegetables, you have to first wash, peel, cut and cook them in water. 
  • pour your mashed veggies into a pan and add the water. Cook on low temperature until your soup is hot and has the right consistency. Mine took like 10 minutes.
This is pretty easy right? And guess what, it`s healthy too!

Read you soon,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo