Absolutely had no time to post yesterday, this is why smoothie number six is going online today with smoothie number seven. Oh and of course, we made it guys! The seven days are over and we managed to make a smoothie every single day, at least I hope so...Tell me how was it for you? Easy or not so much? I felt that this challenge produced a bit of work, planning and buying the fruits and other ingredients, especially because I had to work every single day, but it was definitely manageable. So far about my experiences...
Now let`s do the smoothie talk, because let`s be honest, that`s what you guys want to read. For the last two smoothies I decided to go for a smoothie in a bowl. I`ve been seeing them a lot on instagram lately and really wanted to try this kind of variation.
Yesterday I made a bowl full of fruity richness with pomegranate, bananas, apples, lemon and coconut, so refreshing and surprising sour in taste.
Today I went for a more traditional smoothie bowl, combining apple sauce and hazelnut flavoured rice milk. This one turned out pretty sweet, nutty but still refreshing.
Let`s dive in how you make these healthy, delicious babies...
What you need (one bowl each):
multi fruit smoothie bowl:
- 1 lemon, organic
- 2 bananas, organic
- 1 apple, organic
- 100ml coconut water, organic
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds, juice of the pomegranate
- coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 apples, organic
- 200ml hazelnut rice milk, organic
- 2 tablespoons oat meal, organic
- 1 teaspoon grated cinnamon
multi fruit smoothie:
- juice the lemon
- peel and slice bananas
- peel, core and slice two apple into pieces
- add lemon juice, banana, apples and coconut milk in a blender and mix until smooth, serve in a bowl
- halve and spoon out the seeds, add pomegranate juice to the smoothie
- sprinkle over pomegranate seeds and coconut flakes
- peel, core and cut apples into pieces
- heat apple pieces and lemon juice in a pan, add 3 tablespoons water
- cook apples until tender
- add apples and hazelnut milk in a blender and mix until smooth
- serve in bowl and mix in the oat meal
- sprinkle over grated cinnamon
- peel, core and cut into slices, decorate your smoothie bowl with the slices
Well I hope you enjoyed the one smoothie a day challenge and feel free to try or re-do it every time you want to. I on my behalf am definitely going to make this again.
Read you soon,