search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Traveling to Hamburg



It was a big wish of my grandmother to once again go on a trip with her daughter and granddaughter. Her target destination was Hamburg, as she hadn`t been there yet. Of course my mum and I were absolutely smitten by the idea. 
We put our plan into action and went on a little trip this October, which I want to fill you guys in.
First of all Hamburg is such a lovable and adorable city, especially the "Speicherstadt" in the port area. It`s architecture is so beautiful, slightly similar to London. There are so many places to visit and things to do. You should definitely visit the rich districts with all it`s astonishing mansions. There`s also a wide variety of parks and even a lake and a beach. There`s no better thing to do on a hot summer day in Hamburg than chilling at the beach in Altona Hamburg. 
Besides the beauty of the city, I felt so blessed to enjoy this very special moment with my mom and my granny. Once again I got reminded on how fortunate I am to have such a supportive and loving family.

Enough of the talk, I want to show you my impressions of Hamburg through pictures. 
If your planning a trip to Hamburg, feel free to contact me for further information on where to eat, shop, sleep and any sightseeing tips. 














Hope you enjoyed the photographs!

Read you soon,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo