search abirdsdailylife

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Trip to Istanbul

Istanbul September 2015

This September I went to Istanbul for a week, which I haven`t been able to share with you guys. We went there to attend a scientific historical congress, but with certainly enough time to do some shopping, relaxing at the Turkish baths and sight seeing. From this trip I definitely brought home some funny memories, like a street dog stealing a shoe in a shop, a taxi driver giving us false money for change, professors dancing their butts off and throwing Turkish delights on the ceiling to see if they stick contests.
But for now I think I just let speak the photographs.

at the shore of Istanbul
piece of the old town wall ???

basilica cistern Istanbul
basilica cistern

blue mosque by dawn
blue mosque by dawn

catching the lights and colours inside topkapi
catching the lights and colours inside topkapi

cute house in Istanbul
cute mansion in Istanbul

near the shore of Istanbul
another piece of the town wall ???
Egyptian bazar
Egyptian bazar

faculty of pharmacy Istanbul
faculty of pharmacy

Hagia Sophia
Hagia Sophia
view from hiltop park
view from hiltop park



hippodrome
hippodrome

blue mosque by night
blue mosque by night
roofttop view Istanbul
roofttop view Istanbul


Bosporus cruise
Bosporus cruise
harem in topkapi palace
harem in topkapi palace

napping time in Istanbul
napping time in Istanbul

Topkapi palace
Topkapi palace
Topkapi palace inside
Topkapi palace so amazing, all the other photos also were taken at Topkapi palace






Hope you enjoyed the pictures of my trip and in case you have any questions about the places I went, or wish some recommendations, feel free to contact me.

read you soon,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo