search abirdsdailylife

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Penne "Cinque P"

penne cinque p

Pretty mysterious name for a pasta dish, don`t you think?
Cinque p actually means five p and stands for the five main ingredients pomodori (tomatoes), panna (cream), prezzemolo (parsley), pepe (pepper) and parmigiano (Parmesan).
Yes I know it sounds more extravagant, than it actually may appear to you, but believe me guys, this pasta sauce is worth trying. The slight sweetness of the tomatoes blends in perfectly with the cream and the spiciness of the pepper. Plus cheese is always a go for, if you ask me. Although I have to admit, that I might be a little bit of a cheese addict....

Penne "Cinque P" is a perfect dinner for workdays, when you get home and just want something that is done quickly, but still healthier than fast food.

What you need ( 2 servings):
  • 200-250g penne pasta
  • ca. 3 tablespoons tomato puree, the sauce should have a slightly red color
  • 2.5dl cream
  • 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
  • pepper, as much as you like, I used a lot, so my sauce had a subtle spiciness
  • a handful of Parmesan
  • a pinch of salt
penne 5 p

Preparation:
  • heat water in a pan until boiling, then add your penne, cook about 10 minutes
  • wash and finely chop the parsley
  • heat cream in another pan until slightly boiling, then add all your ingredients and let simmer for a few minutes
  • decorate pasta with parsley and cocktail tomatoes
Serve and enjoy this delicious meal! Believe me you should try this one, it will blow you away not only because of it`s simplicity but also because it`s prepared so easy and quickly.

Read you soon,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo