search abirdsdailylife

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

London: A Love Story

travelling to London
Victoria & Albert London
South Bank London

Tower Bridge London

Just got back from a city trip to London, which also explains my absence here on the blog, and I`m beyond of excited. Unexpectedly I fell in love with this city, especially with it`s architecture. But let`s start from the beginning...

One of my best friends moved to London a few years ago. Since then she has been trying to convince me to visit her and her husband. I declined, as London never has been a city of interest for me. But finally I gave in and decided to give it a chance, also mainly because I wanted to see my friend. And to be honest, if this trip taught me something, it`s to really not judge what you don`t know. Every place we went to was special in it`s own kind of way and the scenery constantly reminded me of old movies, like "Mary Poppins" or "Bedknobs and Broomsticks". It was just a breathtaking experience, you all definitely should visit this city. Actually I`m not even capable to name a favourite place or location, Portobello Road Market, Richmond park, V & A, Shakespeare Globe Theater, the little pubs & unique shops....I don`t know, I just loved it all!


Big Ben London

South Bank
Portobello road market London

typical London

London you will always have a place in my heart and my friends just have to bear the fact that I`m going to visit them very often now...

What about you? Have you ever been to London? What were your favourite places there?

Read you soon,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo