Nectarines definitely are fruits that stand for summer, besides that they will always remind me of my childhood summer`s. Loved to eat them when I was little, still do actually... And I always thought nectarines are so much fancier, juicier and sweeter than peaches.
For that matter of fact I wanted to share a sweet treasure made out of these little fellows. I mean one has to promote one of it`s favorite summer fruits, don`t you think?
Not only does this pie captivate due to it`s fruity sweetness but also you can make it within a couple of minutes. Really it`s that easy,believe me!
What you need (middle size pie):
- 140g shortcrust pastry
- 3 - 4 ripe nectarines
- 1 egg
- 4 - 5 table spoons honey
- ca. 1.5dl milk
- preheat your oven at 200°C
- lay out your griddle with baking paper, put your shortcrust pastry on top of baking paper
- prick your pastry with a fork
- wash and cut nectarines into thin slices, spread them out on your pastry
- mix all the other ingredients together in a bowl and pour over your pie
- bake about 30 to 40 minutes
- let cool down a little, decorate with sweetened whipping cream
Read you soon