search abirdsdailylife

Monday, March 16, 2015

TV-Shows I Fancy

It has been quiet a while that I shared a post with you about the TV-shows I fancy at the moment. As a matter of fact I am totally obsessed with series, you may even call me a series junky. So it´s kind of obvious that I am always following a few different series at the same time. Got to satisfy your needs right?
Here`s what`s trending my radar right now:

Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory best show ever
photo from The Big Bang Theory G+

This is my absolute favorite show ever and I`m never getting tired talking about it, that`s why I already mentioned Big Bang Theory on a previous post. Until now I loved every single season of this show, really anticipated for season8 to start and haven`t missed one episode since then. So far this season is really good, funny as hell, but also has it`s sentimental touch. Some of the characters have to deal with severe stuff, which gives the show a lot more of deepness. Loving it, like I`m still loving Sheldon. Bazinga!

Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars one of the best shows ever
photo from pretty little liars wiki

Besides the above mentioned Pretty Little Liars is my second favorite TV-series. I mean come on, who doesn`t like some thrill and goose bumps? The complexity of this show gets bigger and bigger with every season, couldn`t believe it would even get more complicated in season 5. Pretty Little Liars really manages it to keep the story going without never being boring and teaches a lot about friendships. So organize a girl`s night with your best friends, comfort food and watch the show.

Vampire Diaries

Vampire Diaries, vampire love
photo from International Business Times
Still watching it, loving it again!
After quiet a flat fifth season, according to my opinion, I do like the theme of season 6. First I didn´t wanted to continue watching this show, but gave it a shot afterwards. The storyline took me in from the first episode and I got hooked up again with my two favourite vampires Damon and Stephen. Just bad I still can`t decide which one of them is hotter.

Supernatural

Supernatural,love Dean
photo from supernatural wiki
Ok, I admit it right away I might have picked up this show just because of Jensen Ackles, aka Dean Winchester. He`s what I call an eye candy, seriously he`s the hottest TV-show actor ever, ever, ever! I started watching Supernatural a few years ago, but never got past season 6. Now I`m caching up on season 7 & 8 and so far I`m not planning to ditch it again. 

The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
photo from supernatural wiki
The Walking Dead
photo from walkingdead wiki
 
The second part of season 5 The Walking Dead has started a few weeks ago and soon season 5 of Game of Thrones will be released and I still haven`t caught up on season 4. I guess I have another two series to fill my after work evenings with.  

What about you? What shows do you like to watch? I would love for you to share some suggestions with me, as I am always looking for new series.

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo