search abirdsdailylife

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Kitchen Organising

kitchen organising - handwritten on mason jars for your granola
photo from pinterest
A lot of you may be cleaning your homes or sorting out stuff you don`t need anymore right now, `cause that`s what ya do in spring, right? In my case it`s doing a little kitchen organising. I like to cook and bake with different ingredients, especially spices. And there`s my huge obsession with buying different tea flavours. So I may have gathered a few things in my kitchen cupboard, which is kind of annoying me lately. Then, a few weeks ago, the perfect idea came to my mind, while remembering a cooking show, where they always stored a lot of ingredients in mason jars. Yes, I know this is no new idea, I just never really gave it a thought, but now mason jars are all I need.
Well, I also found them at IKEA in different sizes (1, 2, 3, 4) and some special labeled ones here. Guess I`m off ordering a bunch of this stuff. 
Leave you with a few inspirations, that really inspired me for my kitchen. 


organise your kitchen ingredients in storage boxes
photo from pinterest
organise your kitchen with labeled storage jars and boxes
photo from pinterest
spice organization
photo from pinterest
store kitchen ingredients in mason jars
photo from pinterest
Read you soon, 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo