search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Denim Day

Denim jacket

Last week I finally got my jeans jacket, that I had ordered online from asos. Of course I couldn`t wait any longer, just had to wear it right away. And there isn`t any better way than to pair it with comfortable sneakers and skinny jeans, don`t you think?

denim jacket: asos, $98.00
dark grey shirt with Eiffel tower: vero moda 15.- CHF
forget-me-not-blue fluffy cardigan: Tally Weijl 39.- CHF
black skinny jeans ONLY: zalando, 33.- CHF
white plateau sneakers: Primark, about 10.00 Euro
black & silver cat eye sunglasses: Claires, 9.90.- CHF

Denim day
Wearing Denim

wearing denim jacket


Hope you all had a wonderful beginning of the week and read you soon!

xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo