search abirdsdailylife

Monday, December 29, 2014

I Love Monsters

hotel transylvania
picture from feeldowntownocala.com
I took advantage of some holiday free time and watched Hotel Transylvania. Let me tell you, it was an absolute blast! I spent laughing like a fool almost throughout the whole movie. 
Honestly I always have been obsessed with supernatural stories, vampires, witches and all of that stuff. So it´s no surprise I had to go for this animation movie, but I really hadn´t expected it to be so entertaining.

The storyline per se isn´t the most complex one, it´s a simple love story between a vampire and a human with quiet a predictable ending. What makes the movie so adorable are all the different monsters. I also absolutely freaking loved Jonathan
Oh and before I forget, Adam Sandler´s Dracula accent is hilarious, just had to say so.

hotel transylvania cute bat
picture from tumblr

So if you are sitting at home or it´s just to bad weather to go out with the kids, I can really recommend you to watch this movie. Believe me you will have one big laughter.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo