search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Geometric Home Decor

Living in a still not completely furnished and decorated apartment gives me the benefits of the doubt to frequently check new home trends. For quiet a while I have been seeing a lot of geometric shaped decor pieces, especially planters, wall prints and pillows. First I wasn´t too much into that stuff, but seeing all the cute ways these prints and shapes can be implemented in your home, I kind of got hooked up. 
Here is a display of some of my favorite geometric pieces I found on the web.

elephant print
elephant print
geometric glass terrarium
glass terrarium
multi color pillow with geometric pattern
geometric multi color pillow

geometric cat shaped candle
geometric cat shaped candle
pillow with geometric pattern
geometric pattern pillow
geometric glass lamp
geometric glass lamp
geometric shaped chair
geometric shaped chair

geometric pink ceramic vase
geometric pink ceramic vase
black & white rug with geometric pattern
black & white rug with geometric pattern

geometric shaped metal candlestick
metal candlestick
And if you are still looking for ideas on how to use the geometric trend for your home, I have just the perfect inspiration board for you, check out this one for geometric decor ideas and this one for more adorable pieces. If you like to create handmade things you maybe find some ideas here.
By the way, you can find quiet a lot geometric shaped or patterned pieces on etsy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo