search abirdsdailylife

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wednesday: Winter Smoothie

Smoothie with winter fruits

Good morning dear smoothie fans. Are you ready for day 3 of our challenge?
Today's smoothie contains typical winter fruits, just perfect for still chilly spring days. Yeah, ok, this smoothie would be even more perfect for winter days. But hey, spring is the season to cleanse your body, right?

What you need:
  • juice of 2 Oranges (I added the pulp)
  • 1 cup tangerine juice
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation:
Chop the banana in little pieces. Mix all the ingredients with the help of a blender until your smoothie has the right texture. You can add a few ice cubes, if you want to.

I have to admit I really liked this one, especially it's fizzy taste. To be honest it didn't surprise me at all. I'm that person, who appreciates a good glass of orange juice with breakfast, so I just had to like this smoothie.

xoxo

Ps: Sorry for posting this delayed, totally forgot to load this up for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo