search abirdsdailylife

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday: Green Apple & Lime Smoothie

smoothie with green apple & lime

I'm going to start right away with today's smoothie. For those of you who don't know what this is all about, you can find all information for this little healthy challenge here.
Thursday's smoothie contains a lot of vitamin C to provide you with enough energy to start your day. And if you ask me, citrus fruits are always a good way to go.

What you need:
  • juice from 3 limes (I also added the pulp)
  • 1/2 green apple
  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 ice cubes
Preparation:
Chop the green apple into little pieces and add all the other ingredients. Mix and mince everything with a blender.

This smoothie isn't on the sweet side, but it's so good believe me. And if this one isn't your thing, just remember that you're doing something good for your body and soul with this smoothie week.
Any smoothie suggestions?

xoxo

Inspiration for this recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo