search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Thuesday: Avocado & Pear Smoothie

avocado & pear smoothie

Second day of our smoothie week, I hope you're still all in on this?

Today I made myself a smoothie with avocado and pear juice, based on this recipe from Martha Stewart. I just had to try this one out, as I really really love avocados and never had them in a smoothie. I only adapted the amount of ingredients and switched the vanilla extract and honey for greek honey yogurt, the rest is identical to the recipe mentioned above.

Here's what I used:
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 1 1/4 cup pear juice
  • 2 - 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 1 ice cubes
This smoothie was absolutely new for me and I kind of had to get used to it's taste, but after a few sips, I really started to like it.
What smoothie did you make yourself today?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo