search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Prep in Me

what I wore today - preppy look

You may be familiar with the preppy style, at least since the day Gossip Girl was aired for the first time. You may have guessed it, well in fact it's kind of obvious, I'm a fan of this style too. Although I don't dress like this every single day, I love to show the little prep in me from time to time.

  • sweater: thrifted
  • blouse: gift
  • skirt: thrifted
  • stockings: H&M (ca. 7.90 CHF)
  • brouge: H&M (ca. 29.90 CHF)
  • trapeze bag: H&M (39.90 CHF)
  • earrings: Claire's (ca. 5.90 CHF)
  • oversize cardigan: thrifted
the prep in me

Anyone out there who likes this style too? 
If yes, I would love to see your adorable preppy looks, so feel free to comment down below.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo