search abirdsdailylife

Monday, March 10, 2014

Sunday: Classic Banana & Strawberry Smoothie

smoothie with banana and strawberry

Yesterday was the last day of our smoothie week and I hope you all managed to keep this little challenge up. Sunday's should be easy going, don't you agree? That's why I decided to make myself a simple an quick smoothie on the last day of this challenge. This also might be due to the fact that I'm a lazy person, especially on weekends. Anyway this is the perfect smoothie for a Sunday, as you probably already have the ingredients in your fridge.

What you need:
  • 1 banana
  • 1 handful chopped strawberries
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 - 2 ice cubes 
Preparation:
Wash your strawberries, chop them into little pieces, as well as the banana, pour all the ingredients in a bowl and mix everything by using a blender. 

Again a very sweet smoothie, but bananas and strawberries are definitely always a good way to go for.
I hope you guys enjoyed smoothie week. Maybe some of you are even incorporating this in their daily life? I for myself have to agree, that it was fun to do for one straight week, but I'm honestly not gonna keep this one up. I'm just not enough of a morning person. I don't like getting up early and I am absolutely not going to do it for a smoothie. Besides that, I'm a slow drinker and a smoothie takes me like forever to drink. But it really was fun for a week and it made me feel a lot healthier.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an extremely alternative to all the junk. Amazing! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+
    & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo