search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Saturday: Lychee & Strawberry Dream Smoothie

smoothie with lychees and strawberries

Did you ever have a smoothie with lychees? Well honestly I haven't, so I absolutely had to try a combination with these little sweet tasting buddies. And here's what I came up with, a smoothie with lychees and strawberries. Sounds promising right?

What you need:
  • 1 handful strawberries
  • 1 handful lychees
  • 1 cup coconut milk
Preparation:
Peel the lychees, wash strawberries and lychees and chop them in little pieces. Mix everything in a bowl, using a blender.
If you want to, you can sprinkle some grated coconut on your smoothie, just for decoration.

Although this smoothie is really sweet, I totally loved it. So yummy guys! Definitely going to try out other combinations with lychees.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo