search abirdsdailylife

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pastel Color Hair Spray: Got Some Questions

pastel color dye spray

Hello guys, I recently got myself a hair spray to dye my hair pastel pink. Actually it's not permanent. After a shower the dye should wash off immediately. I also read the instructions and it says that the spray should not be used on dyed or bleached hair.

Now here's the thing, I haven't bleached my hair entirely, but I do have a lot of fine highlights, which kind of are bleached, I guess. Like 3 or 4 months ago I also got my hair dyed apricot blond. So what do you think, should I use this spray or rather not? Even more important what could happen if I used it?

You see where I'm going here? I really really want to try this spray and it wouldn't matter to me if it would be a permanent color. But work doesn't allow it, so this really has to wash off after a few days.
Hopefully somebody of you guys have an answer to my questions.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo