search abirdsdailylife

Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday: Farmer's Smoothie

farmer's smoothie

Hey everybody, are you ready to start our smoothie week?
The first one I got for you is the farmer smoothie, called like that because one of the ingredients is oatmeal. Which makes this smoothie kind of a little meal itself, so you maybe wanna pass on your regular breakfast.

What you need:
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 2 - 3 tablespoons oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup almond milk or 1/4 cup almond milk and 1/4 cup greek yogurt
Preparation:
Wash the blueberries and mix all the ingredients in a bowl using a blender.

Smoothies with blueberries are absolutely yummy, I got definitely hooked up. If it comes to the oatmeal, I have to admit it's not quiet my thing. But hey, it's healthy, so I might as well get used to it.
Do you like smoothies with oatmeal?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo