search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lovely Sunday #15

Lovely Sunday #15

Sunday again, I can't believe how quick this seven days went over. And so does my week off too. Although I' starting work again tomorrow, I definitely hope that I can keep up the good spirit posting on my blog frequently.
I'm gonna keep it short today, sharing right away my weekly online findings. Because I kind of still have a translation work and a term paper waiting for me to get done.

quote of the week by Oscar Wilde

Pinterest and Tumblr are great places to find inspiration, as well as etsy and bloglovin. Where do you like to browse online for new ideas?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo