Sunday again, I can't believe how quick this seven days went over. And so does my week off too. Although I' starting work again tomorrow, I definitely hope that I can keep up the good spirit posting on my blog frequently.
I'm gonna keep it short today, sharing right away my weekly online findings. Because I kind of still have a translation work and a term paper waiting for me to get done.
- @ useful: 50 awesome ideas to organize your stuff.
- @ healthy: make your own water with strawberries.
- @ fancy: which girl wouldn't like to drink pink tea.
- @ photography: adorable every blogger hast to agree on that.
- @ sweet tooth: check out these delicious cinnamon roll crepes and mint - filled brownie bites.
- @ cat friends: awesome meow sweatshirt diy.
- @ living: check out these lovely vintage decorating ideas.
- @diy: bow headbands for all the gossip girl lovers amongst us.
- @ fashion: that's what I call style.
- @ nails addicted: candy colours are perfect for your nails this spring.
Pinterest and Tumblr are great places to find inspiration, as well as etsy and bloglovin. Where do you like to browse online for new ideas?