search abirdsdailylife

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hop on the Smoothie Week

smoothie week

Hey guys, this Monday, I'm going to start a new project or challenge, actually I don't know which one is the right term. Anyway, I'm inviting you all to join this one week project, which by the way will make your day a tiny little bit healthier.

So what's this all about?
The aim of this challenge is to incorporate more healthy food in your daily menu plan and to get you to start your day with a nourishing breakfast, which provides you with enough energy.
What are we changing?
It's pretty simple, we prepare a smoothie with fresh ingredients every morning. 

Of course I'm absolutely doing this smoothie week too, in fact I'm going to share my daily smoothie with you. Every morning I will publish a new smoothie recipe and hopefully give you guys some ideas for your next smoothies. And I think it would really be fun, if you all participated too, so we can share lots of smoothie recipes!

xoxo

and don't forget, we're starting on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo