search abirdsdailylife

Monday, March 3, 2014

Gift Ideas for Hipsters

gift wallpaper for hipsters
image from http://abduzeedo.com/daily-inspiration
Is your best friend a hipster? Do you have a hipster boyfriend and want to buy him a gift? Or maybe you're a hipster yourself? 
Any yes to one of these questions? Then you should absolutely read this post!
Because today I have some awesome gift ideas for all the hipsters in this world and all of us who have at least a little hipster inside of them.

For Miss Hipster
gift ideas for Miss Hipster

For Mister Hipster
gift ideas for Mister Hipster

I definitely have to admit, that I would get some of these for myself. What about you?
Share your own gift ideas or opinion and if you are a hipster tell me if you would like these gifts by leaving a comment down below.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo