search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Friday: Tropicana Smoothie

smoothie with tropical fruits

Hey guys, 
unbelievable that we're already through with our cleansing smoothie week, don't you think? Wasn't that hard to keep up with it right? Or did you had your difficulties?
I also wanted to apologize for uploading my smoothies late. So today I will post the smoothies I made Friday and yesterday, tomorrow I will share today's smoothie. 
And I promise to you that this smoothie is so yummy you'll be all eager to try this one.
Mainly the name says it all, it's a smoothie with tropical fruits. Sounds delicious right?

What you need:
  • 1/2 mango
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup coconut water
  • 2 ice cubes
  • 1/2 passion fruit
Preparation:
Peel the mango and pineapple, chop them into pieces and mix all the ingredients, minus the passion fruit, in a bowl using a blender. Pour your smoothie in a glass and sprinkle on some passion fruit seeds.

It's a really refreshing and sweet smoothie, I would say perfect for summer days.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo