search abirdsdailylife

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Feel the 90ies

90ies grunge look

Hello everybody,

so lately I'm kind of in a 90ies phase, no surprise as I am a kid of the 90ies. And seriously all those lovely 90ies pieces available in stores now, just have to hook you up, even if you didn't grew up during this time. 
Today's outfit is a mix of neon & grunge and my tribute to the 90ies. And yes, it may be a little inspired by Cara Delevigne.

  • WTF - longsleeve: H&M (14.90 CHF)
  • acid washed skinny jeans: H&M (29.90 CHF)
  • Doc Martens look alike boots: Bata (49.90 CHF)
  • trapeze bag: H&M (39.90 CHF)
  • neon beanie: H&M (5.00 CHF)
  • oversize fishbone scarf: H&M (19.90 CHF)
  • hound's - tooth coat: H&M (ca. 79.90 CHF)
90ies neon look

I decided not go simple with the rest of the look to draw the focus on the neon and patterns. That's why I didn't add any accessories and chose a nude make - up to complete the look.

What about you? What are your favorite 90ies trends or styles?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo