search abirdsdailylife

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Duty in Blue

delivery duty in blue

Today I felt like a mail woman in this blue outfit with my striped pants. Mainly also because I was delivering a lot of invitations for my best friends wedding. It's going to be this August and I really can't wait for it to happen. Happy bridesmaid, yey!
With this very important duty in mind, I wanted to wear something comfortable, but still stylish. I decided to go for an outfit with a slightly androgynous touch. And the color blue just seemed perfect for a delivery day.

  • white blouse: H&M
  • striped skinny pants: Jeans Factory (15.00 CHF)
  • oversize cardigan: thrifted
  • brogue: H&M (29.90 CHF)
  • necklace: H&M (9.90 CHF)
  • earrings: Claire's
  • blue bag: Bershka
  • sunglasses: H&M (9.90 CHF)
Now tell me, what did you do today? Hope you had an awesome Saturday and feel free to leave a comment down below.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo