search abirdsdailylife

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

DIY Ideas #1

I'm kind of busy working a lot and making my PhD, so I really don't have a lot of time for diy projects. Honestly mostly I'm just in for a good book or a movie after working days and not devoting any time creating lovely things myself.
I'm sure there will be a time in the future, I'll have more time and motivation to create some pieces on my own again. But for now, you're bound to consider yourself satisfied with this feature, which I hope pleases and inspires you all a little bit.

painted kitchen towels
awesome kitchen towels from addicted2diy
Sugar scrub with roses
sugar scrub with roses from smartschoolhouse
build an industrial shelf
how to build your own industrial shelves from beneathmyheart
paint your own lanterns
paint your own oriental lanterns from abitofbeesknees
washi tape your computer
washi tape your computer from pinterest
Enjoy these adorable diy ideas, get inspired and have a great day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo