search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, March 9, 2014

College Girl

college girl

Hey guys, I hope you're all well and enjoying the mellow weather?
It's really amazing, besides that we didn't have a real winter here this season, spring arrived early this year. I mean this is just awesome, on my opinion it could be like this every year. Of course I couldn't resist, just had to put on sneakers. For the first time this year, yey! I chose to keep the rest of the outfit springlike too by wearing a college jacket instead of a coat. Besides the sporty college girl look always works for a casual spring day.

  • t - shirt: souvenir (10.00 Euro)
  • college jacket: forever21 (24.90 Euro)
  • jersey miniskirt: H&M (9.90 CHF)
  • stockings: H&M (9.90 CHF)
  • sneakers: gift
  • tote bag: H&M (9.90 CHF)

What are your favorite pieces for spring? Feel free to share your spring look or comment down below.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo