search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Books I Read Lately

book review - me before you

As you guys may have noticed, it's been a while, I talked to you about the books I'm reading. So I'm making amends for that by presenting you a bunch of books today. I've read all of them recently. 

Ya - Yas in Bloom - Rebecca Wells 
Book review - YaYas in Bloom
from  amazone
First of all, I apologize for posting a internet picture, but I returned the book to to the library and totally forgot to take a picture before bringing it back. So much for that, now about let's talk about the "Ya - Yas in Bloom". 
Honestly I do not like stories without a continuous storyline. This one tells stories from different moments of the Ya - Ya girl's lives rather that it follows a strict course. Despite that the book has some adorable parts, for example when they all go to a Beatles concert. I was so jealous of them, as I would love to see the Beatles. Although the story wasn't quiet my thing, the whole 60ies vibe definitely made up for it.

Love in the air - James Collins

book review - Love in the air

Guys you have to read this one, asap! You know those books you think you got it all figured out and then there comes a twist and changes all, leaving you with no clue? Well this story is one of these and it actually left me without a clue quiet a few times, just after I thought everything would work out for Peter and Holly.

I've Got Your Number - Sophie Kinsella

book review - I've got your number

This book is worth reading too, although it doesn't has as many twists as "Love in the air", but still a sweet romantic story. Sophie Kinsella always is a perfect go to, if you're looking for some good light fiction. So I can absolutely can recommend you this book. Go get it and find out how your world can change when your phone gets stolen.

Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
Let me just say one thing, this story isn't for the light - hearted ones. It's a really sad story and you will go through tons of tissues, believe me. But it's so worth it! The first book I read from Jojo Moyes and I have to say, she has a new fan. "Me before you" is absolutely fantastic from the first page until the last one!

That's about it, those were the books I read lately.
Now tell me, what recommendable books did you read lately or are you reading at the moment?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo