search abirdsdailylife

Friday, March 7, 2014

Au Revoir Winter Boots

wearing my winter boots

I'm pretty sure that winter is over or at least I'm telling myself that, because I really want to believe, that the thermometer won't drop below zero degrees anymore. So I decided to wear my winter boots for the last time today to say a proper goodbye. See you guys in about 7 months!

  • classic, white blouse: H&M
  • v - neck sweater: gift
  • curry leggings: ChicorĂ©e (5.00 CHF)
  • leather boots: secondhand from Fizzen (69.90 CHF)
  • blazer coat: H&M (15.00 CHF)
  • fake crocodile leather bag: gift (ca. 130.00 CHF)
  • golden earrings: Claire's
  • necklace: H&M (9.90 CHF)
classic look wearing my winter boots

What about you, did you already pack away your winter clothes and boots? I never separate winter and summer clothes, as I like to wear a few winter pieces in summer and vice versa. Only winter boots, I definitely don't need those during the warm months.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo