search abirdsdailylife

Friday, March 7, 2014

5 Breakfasts I'm Always Craving For

banana pancakes
banana pancakes recipe from abeautifulmess

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and who doesn't love Sunday breakfasts or a brunch with your best friends? I'm especially fond of Sunday breakfast, at my parent's home it kind of always has been a tradition to eat breakfast together on Sunday. I for myself like to keep up with this tradition and make myself a special breakfast from time to time.
That's why I thought, why not share my favorite breakfasts with you. Just because I'm curious, what breakfast could you eat all the time?

1. banana pancakes (picture above)

2. granola with fruits and yogurt

granola breakfast
yummy granola breakfast
3. omelets, especially with mushroom 

mushroom omelet
I'm craving this mushroom omelet from pinterest
 4. bacon & fried eggs

yummy bacon & fried eggs breakfast
simple but always a delicious one from pinterest
5. French toast, well in fact all French breakfasts are just so good.

french toast
French toast for the sweet thoots from abeautifulmess
What about you and your families, do you have a breakfast tradition? Tell me all about it, as I would love to know about it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo