search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

One Song a Day Project: Day #1


Instead of posting a music playlist for all of you,I thought why not sharing one song every day for one month.And today is the day I' m going to start this project.

Sounds like a lot of fun right?So feel free to join whenever you want to.Just make sure to link back to me or leave a comment here so that I can check out your songs.

Day #1: Civil Wars - 20 years 
I know this song is more on the melancholic side,this kind of sad,but it's such a beautiful song.The melody and the voices of this duo from Nashville is just breathtaking.You will instantly fall in love with this song.The second I play it,I wish it would never end. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment :)

    That's a beautiful song - I've never actually heard of them before (but that's not surprising ;) ). I have recently become obsessed with this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNzCDt2eidg
    You should check it out. I had never heard of Birdie before until recently, she has a beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo