search abirdsdailylife

Monday, October 14, 2013

5 TV - Series I Can't Get Enough

5 TV-series I am addicted to


Hey there, it's time again for 5 things, today with the five TV-series I love the most momentarily. Of course you're all invited to share your shows and series you like and can recommend. I'm really what you can call a series addict, I just love them all, well almost. That's why there's always a special show I'm really crazy about for a while and then it changes again. Due to that there might will come several more posts like this one, just to give you a head's started already. 

1. Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars
from pretty-little-liars.wikia.com
This show isn't for light hearted, it's a little bit psycho sometimes if you ask me. But I love it anyway. The story is so twisted and vivid I'm always surprised with the things that happen and the facts that get revealed. This show is 45 minutes of absolute tension, at least for me.

2. Once upon a Time

Once upon a time
from www.testedich.de
If Pretty Little Liars is the most twisted story of this world, then Once upon a Time is just the same, only for the world of fairy tales. I got hooked up within the first second I started to watch this series, only for the reason that I wanted to get to know, who was which fairytale character. This series is pure magic, fairy tales, enchantment and full of intrigues and entanglement.


3. The Carrie Diaries
The Carrie Diaries
from www.spoilersguide.com
I'm a bit afraid of what I'm going to say right now, as probably all the Sex and the City fans out here will throw tomatoes at me after this. But I'm going to say it anyway, I think the Carry Diaries is way much better than Sex and the city. I absolutely adore the 80ies vibe of the show and young Carries cute retro outfits. I also dare to say, that the characters in this spin off are way much deeper.

4. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory
source unknown
There's not one single comedy show that measures up to Big Bang Theory. I mean seriously Sheldon is just unbeatable by himself. He is and will be the funniest guy ever and that's enough for me to love this show. And I mean who doesn't love some nerd talk?


5. The Lying Game

The Lying Game
from www.tv-cafe.com
Another show based on books of Sara Shepard, like Pretty Little Liars. As the latter one the Lying Game is full of intrigues and lies. I watched it to bridge the time during summer break. The only sad thing is, that there are only two season.

It is obvious that I'm more into the drama type series, as I prefer shows with a lot of entanglement and intrigues. But what about you? What genres do you like the most? And what are your favorite TV-series?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo