search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, September 22, 2013

This Week in Pictures #14


this week in pictures #14


Wow,this week was really disturbing.I mean considering the actual weather changes,not my life!We had some strong fall tempests at the beginning of the week accompanied by rain and cold temperatures.It even blew away one of my flower pots.Found it lying on the roof of my neighbours porch the next day.And now,while sitting here typing this post,I'm looking out of the window at the bright blue sky.The sun is shining,I hear the birds chirping and it almost feels like spring.
So who wouldn't agree with me,that weather is a mysterious thing?It's fascinating too,maybe due to the fact of it's uncontrollability.And how was the weather playing in your hometown this week?

MONDAY

Monday iPad arrival
Finally got my iPad.

getting ready for chilly days by storing loads of tea
 Getting ready for cold days by buying lots of tea.

TUESDAY

waking up with a rainbow
Woke up spotting a rainbow.

WEDNESDAY

fall tea time
Tea time

THURSDAY

doing some painting by number
Guess what this is?

FRIDAY 

bookshelf for a DIY project
Got a new toy for a DIY project.

SATURDAY 

chilly bathing time
Bathing time

SUNDAY

bakery treats
 Bakery treats


taking a walk to the bakery
spotting beautiful houses
A walk to the bakery

By the way I feel like always talking about my weeks and not knowing about yours.So tell me how your week was and about all the funny things you did,by leaving a comment.I really would like to know about you guys.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo