search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, September 15, 2013

This Week in Pictures #13


sharing my week in photos

Hello lovely readers,how was your week?
Of course I hope you all really had a memorable and good time these last days.My week was great and included some shopping.

MONDAY

saw some pillows on Mondaythe mess after Monday sewing

TUESDAY

it's really getting cold here

It's really getting cold here right now.

WEDNESDAY
got myself an iPad
www.orange.ch
Got myself an iPad.Sorry there are no photos,but I didn't get it delivered yet.

THURSDAY

addicted to this show

Just started watching Once Upon a Time and I'm already addicted to this show.

FRIDAY THE

One lucky day
visited the nespresso shop

Doing some coffee shopping at the Nespresso shop.

SATURDAY

went to get some books at the library

Paying a visit to the local library.

SUNDAY

trying nespresso caramelito

Trying out my new caramel coffee.So divinely good!

Wish you all a nice Sunday and read you soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo