search abirdsdailylife

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Wishlist

a lot of cute thins you need to buy 
1.will always love an anchor necklace, 2.big fan of ethnic prints, 3.just can't get enough of print leggings,4.every woman needs a black dress, 5.new camera needs a new bag

As a woman,I can never do enough shopping.I suppose most of you dearly readers may kind of feel the same.I do not know,but there `s always a reason to do a little shopping.A friends birthday,urgent needed groceries,unpredicted weather changes and so on.

Of course I`m trying not to get too crazy on my expenses.And frankly the best way to calm an urgent need of shopping is to make a wishlist or fill an online shopping cart.Yes,you might have guessed it already,I kind of create a lot of these list.But for now,let's just stick to this months wishlist.

sharing adorable clothes I wish for
 6.just instant love, 7.Oh my!What a cutie, 8.isn't this dress adorable?, 9. I know a lot of black these days,but this skirt is just so cute, 10.sorry acute necklace mania


Wish you a nice Wednesday and read you soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo