search abirdsdailylife

Monday, September 9, 2013

Last Week in Pictures #12

sharing some photos of last week

Haven't done this feature in a while,but I'm not giving up on it.
Here's my last week in pictures and this time really in pictures,as I want to incorporate more photos and less text to the posts of this feature.

MONDAY
monday got some wild flowers

TUESDAY

tuesday messed up my closet searching for clothes

Tuesday morning mess after searching for a pair of pants.
 
WEDNESDAY

wednesday had a starbuck's chai tea latte


THURSDAY
thursday tried my new sheets for the first time
 Good Thursday sleep,thanks to these new sheets.

FRIDAY

friday slept at my best friend's ans godson's house

Friday sleep over at my godson and best friend's house.
 
SATURDAY

saturday enjoying the beauty of nature
saturday having a blast with my best friend

saturday soaking in the nature

saturday taking a stroll with my godson

SUNDAY

sunday cleaned my bathroom



sunday baked a batch of cupcakes
 Sunday bathroom cleaning and cupcake baking.

Hope you had a wonderful week to?
Read you soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo