search abirdsdailylife

Monday, September 23, 2013

Boot it up

some boots I'm craving for like these romantic wellies in light rose

Autumn really arrived on an express train this year.September hadn't just started,when the chilly,rainy weather already arrived.To be honest it really took me by surprise.Jeez,I just wanted a little bit more time to enjoy the summer.Now I couldn't even say a proper goodbye.
Anyway enough moaning about that already.

Change of season also means change of wardrobe.And as the ballerina and slipper days definitely are over,I need to restock my closet with some new,weather resistible shoes.So I did some online window shopping and the following are my favorite findings for this autumn so far.

cut out boots
cut out boot from Seychelles (140$US) and romantic rain boots in light pink from lalamagic (54.99$US)
black leather chelsea boots
black leather Chelsea boots from monki (45$US)

striped rain boots
white and blue striped rain boots from Joules (71.50$US)

dark green doc martens lookalikes

dark green combat boots from swaychic (36$US)
blue velvet boots
blue velvet boots from Opening Ceremony (375.25$US)
granny style boots
romanticism all over again with these boot from bait (78$US)
vintage college ankle boots
 vintage says hello with these ankle boots from Seychelles (90$US)
horse rain boots
cutest horse wellies from Joules (66$US)
ethnic boots
ethnic inspired boots from LaRedoute (131$US)
 
I know these are no boots,but which one would you pick?Blue or nude?

Now it's your turn,what are your favorite shoes for this autumn season?Feel free to tell me,by leaving a comment.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo