search abirdsdailylife

Monday, September 2, 2013

52 Lists: My Childhood + Current Dream Jobs

listing what I wanted to become and what I would love to become

Although not that easy to accomplish,as I had to dig deep in my brain to remember most of my childhood dream jobs,this was such a funny list to make.I seriously grinned all by myself several times during this listing process.Especially when I recalled the day I told my mom,that I wanted to be a beautician,so that I could do make-ups and paint nails all day long.About then,I was like 7 or 8 years old and totally convinced this was the perfect job for me.Well,to be honest this persuasion didn`t last long,like almost 5 minutes,then my mum told me,that this job involved squashing pimples.
There wen`t my dream of being a beautician!

Did you too had such moments,when you were a child?And what were/are your dream jobs?

And thanks again to Moorea Seal for creating this project.I really enjoy being a part of it and how it challenges me every time,particularly on the memories and feelings those lists evoke.
Also check out her childhood and current dream jobs.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo