search abirdsdailylife

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Balcony & Garden Inspirations

if I had a veranda...
Inspiration from Pinterest
Summer is already knocking at our doors and we are all waiting for some hot and sunny weather,well at least here at my hometown.So it`s only natural,that I put my interior house planning and shopping aside and started focusing on converting my balcony in a little green oasis.
I`m browsing Pinterest for inspirations for at least one month now and probably already got too many ideas I would love to realize.There`s no way all this stuff is going to fit on my balcony.I believe some of you may be familiar with that kind of problem,am I right?

At the moment my mind is kind of crowded with all this inspiration,that I definitely need to sort out.So I thought,why not make a post,that helps me to better organize my ideas and eventually give you some brand new inspirations too.

cute tags to name your garden herbs
Inspiration from Bonbon Break found here

lovely window board decorated with herbs
Inspiration from Paddock`s lifestyle blog


why not plant in unique looking pots and vases
Inspiration from claylicious
dreaming of a hut in the middle of nowhere in the green
Inspiration from Pinterest
simple but adorable balcony arrangement
Inspiration from Pinterest
get Italy right on your balcony
Inspiratin from Pinterest
I`m just such a sucker for this English romantic style
Inspiration from Pinterest
some textiles with stripes and you feel just like sitting in a café in South France
Inspiration from Pinterest
this makes me want to have my own garden
Inspiration from Pinterest
garden chilling space a little bit different
Inspiration from Pinterest
every garden or balcony needs some lanterns
Inspiration from Pinterest
Hope you enjoyed it and that I can show you my balcony soon.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I like you blog. Follow for follow?
    If Yes, Follow me on following links, and post a comment on my blog. I will follow back for sure =)
    Style De Mode: http://style-demode.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/BrandStyleDeMode
    https://twitter.com/shaylahusseyn
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8060893
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, thanks for following me on gfc, I would love it if you could follow me on bloglovin xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo