search abirdsdailylife

Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Wishlist

this months window shopping findings

1. some mint love with those T-strap flats, 2.isn`t this scottie apron the cutest ever?, 3.romantic 50ies lace wedding dress, 4.get the perfect boho look with those arrow earrings, 5.say home sweet home to your plants with this planter stair
 
Lately I have been a little lazy around here,I know.But there`s always time to browse your favorite online shops,don`t you think?Dreaming about all this cute stuff always is a good thing,although let`s be honest,we will never have the money to buy it all.Well,at least this goes for me.Anyway I love spending time looking at online shops.What about you?
So of course I couldn`t resist on sharing my monthly wishlist with you.

Lovely stuff I found online this month
6.need some vacation too,this black and white dress helps to bridgeover, 7.bringing some Saint Tropez feeling at home with those yellow and white pillows, 8.I absolutely want this yellow oil lamp,it`s just perfect for my balcony, 9.also a fan of loud colours,then this bag is made for you, 10.I mean who wouldn`t fall for the lovely detailed collar of this blouse has.

Hope you enjoy it and read you soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo