While tipping this post,I`m frantically trying to keep my eyes open.Sunny days always make me sleepy,but they are so worth it.Especially today,as the thermometer reached 20°Celsius for the first time this year and there was no cloud visible in the sky.
It felt like waking up after a long winter sleep,well six months are quiet a long time if you ask me,particularly when we`re talking about cold and winter.
Only understandable,that everybody here needed to get out today to let the sun warm their bodies and soul.
I love how the sunbeams make prickle my skin!It was just amazing and totally worth the tiredness I`m feeling right now!
Hopefully the sun will stay and never go away,well at least till fall arrives again!
And before I`m literally falling asleep,here some funny,inspiring and lovely things I spotted in the world wide web this week.
What made me smile this week (besides today`s weather):
- Birthday Cake Martinis,seen here.Duh!Who doesn`t want a drink that tastes like a Birthday cake?!
- Seeing LoveT wearing her wellies in the bathtub.Looks like a lot of fun.Definitely going to do this,as soon as I have purchased a pair of wellies.
- Looking at all those colorful vintage fridges and stoves.I wish I could have one of these cuties.
- Eliza wearing the preppy look.I`m a sucker for this sort of Blair Waldorf inspired styles!
- Adora Mehitabel`s tapestry dress.I love how she combined different brown shades with a cute pattern dress and strawberry red.
- Diana playing with different green shades.The pop up green colours just work perfectly with the simplicity of the outfit.
What inspired me this week:
- Marilyn`s new decorated office,isn`t just adorable,but also gave me some brand new inspirations for my own four walls.
- Lace denim cut-offs DIY,found here.Which girl doesn`t love the romantic touch that a little detail of lace can give your look.
- While browsing my bookmarks,I found this and got totally inspired by Elsie`s vase and glasses.Thinking about decorating more pieces in my home in the color gold!
- Hosting my first giveaway on my blog,which actually still is open.You can win a free photo and scrapbooking software!
- "The Floral Grunge Nail Polish Collection" from essence.Those colours are just perfect for spring and I definitely need to buy some of them.
- Window shopping for cute spring dresses,like this,that and this adorable little pieces.
Wish you all a nice Sunday and hope you enjoy your`s as much as I did mine!