search abirdsdailylife

Monday, April 29, 2013

Lovely Sunday #11

Sharing all the awesome things I found online last week

Right now here is dinner time and as you all know Monday,but anyway I decided to post my Lovely Sunday post,although a tiny bit delayed.
Once again I have discovered quiet some awesome things online.

What I newly discovered last week:
  • They sell pastel hair tints to dye at home.I didn`t know that L`Oréal had launched this product on the market.Totally awesome!
  • Also discovered Directions hair tints.You all know by now,that I am absolutely crazy about unique hair colours.
  • Pinterest.Yes,I know it`s nothing new,but I didn`t had an account until last week.Soon going to link it here too.
What made me happy last week:
What was helpful to me last week:

What blogger outfits I liked the most last week:
Inspiring quote from Audrey Hepburn

What made me smile last week:
  • Analyzing "The Little Mermaid" from Disney.Mandy`s thoughts on this topic made me look at it in a different way and her style of writing is just adorable and so funny.
  • Beach trash.It is incredible how many different things strand on beaches.Kaylah made it visible by posting this lovely lay out of her beach trash findings.
  • Reading about some nerdy passion over at Clever Nettle.
What impressed me last week:
  • Moorea Seal`s story on how she became a jewelry designer.She`s just such an inspiring person and I absolutely enjoyed reading how she made it to where she is today.
  • Those 25 food and drink ideas for summer get togethers.
What inspired me last week:
  • One photo an hour post.What a lovely idea for a blog post!
  • How to break your routine.Kinsey`s thoughts on how important it is to take yourself some time off from all the daily stress,really made me think a lot about this issue.
  • Ribbon Twist Ties.It`s not the DIY project itself that inspired me,although those are the cutest ribbon twist ties ever,but rather the idea to create something so simple,that still looks lovely.
So for those of you,who are off today,like I am,I hope this post sweetens up your day. And for those who work it hopefully was a funny distraction.
Read you soon and feel free to leave a comment,telling me about your favorite things found online.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post dedicato
    alle maxi tee, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/04/panther-cross-by-myrestless-brain.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounded like a lovely Sunday! Great post! Can't wait to check these links out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading your blog for the last thirty minutes! Such great posts. Please check out my blog when you get a chance!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance!
    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo