Can you believe it`s Sunday again?
Here Sunday is even almost over and definitely will be after I`m done writing this post.
And you know what Sundays are for right??Yes,they are meant to get inspired and honored by all the beautiful things in life.
So I`m getting to the point right away,sharing all the beauties and treats,I found this week.
What I newly discovered this week:
- That you can buy an ice cream with sugared almonds and Swiss gingerbread (a sweet similar to gingerbread) flavor.The ice cream is called "Swiss Chilbi" and it`s packing is just the cutest.
- This blogger contest,about how to save a few pounds.All you need to do is post 30 saving tips on your blog.Really thinking about doing this here on my blog.
- New hair tutorials,like this one from Katie.I use scarfs to wrap around my hair frequently,but I never thought of incorporating them into braids.
- I didn`t know what treasures you could make with parachute rope,until I found this necklace DIY.
- I just love browsing the web for new interior inspirations.If you do too,then check it out.
- Looking at the "Sleep Elevation" photographs from Maia Flore,found over at Oh So Lovely.
- Looking at all those romantic vintage inspired dresses from Revolving Styles.
- Nature and it`s beauty,perfectly demonstrated on this photo.
What impressed me this week:
- This 30 pictures of abandoned places are just breathtaking,spotted at design is mine.
- Ali Amca.I had already read and heard about him,but seeing more of his styles here,really got me impressed.He`s quiet stylish for his age!
- This sweater DIY.I didn`t even recognize that the sweater didn`t came like that,until I read the post.
- Looking at those 80ies inspired nails.Don`t they make you feel happy just by looking at them?
- Mouse welcoming spring.This picture just made my week!
- Dreaming a bit of summer,while looking at this lovely swimwear.
- Why not look stylish for work?Fran shows us how,with her classic and slightly preppy outfit.
- By now most of you may know,that I`m a sucker for romantic-preppy-vintage looking outfits.Like those from Gossip Girl.Clearly I had to fall in love with Sabrina`s outfit.I like how she mixes the simplicity of a dress with some pop up color accessories.
- Aren`t sailor looks cute?I adore them,especially when they are so sweet looking like Adora Mehitabel`s outfit.