search abirdsdailylife

Monday, April 22, 2013

52 Lists:Things that Feel like Home

Listing all the things that make me feel like home

I`m way behind with this project,as the 52 lists in fact already are in week 15 and this list I`m posting here is week 12.
But I`m pretty confident,to catch up with this feature within this week.

When you make a list you never know how time consuming it will be.Sometimes you`re done super quick and with other list it just takes you hours to complete.
When I sat down to thing about the theme of this 52 list,things that feel like home.I thought I would be sitting on this for a while,but then I got all the things listed within 20 minutes.
I`m a stay at home person,so probably because of this I had so many things,that reminded me of my home.

What about you?Are you a slow or fast list maker?And do you prefer to stay at home too?

Feel free to join this project,whenever you want to and also check out the lists of Moorea Seal,the creative mind behind it.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. cute list, one of my fav things is to sleep in too haha!! and I love the feeling of home :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by our blog - we love yours too!
    would you like to follow eachother?

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by our blog - we love yours too!
    would you like to follow eachother?

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds like a great list. makes one appreciate home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think im a slow lister. I need a coffee or a long moment before i can write one point out.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo