search abirdsdailylife

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wanna follow?

Where to follow me after GR

I know this is old news and most of you may already know,Google Reader is shutting down.
For those of you,who still would like to follow me,you can find my blog on bloglovin.

My blog also has a twitter and a facebook page,where the latest blog posts are featured!
All those of you,who use google+,I also have an account there,which also gets updated with the newest posts frequently.

Of course you can follow me by clicking on the buttons at the right side of my blog,but just to make it easier for you,here are the links.

bloglovin:http://www.bloglovin.com/feed/blog/4250749

twitter: http://twitter.com/abirdsdailylife

facebook:http://www.facebook.com/abirds.dailylife

Please be gentle with my social network pages,as they aren`t yet customized and properly established.Still working on that!
In the future,I may be also planning to get active on pinterest,instagram and tumblr,but as I said all this is a time taking process and not done over night,so I hope you are patient!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it
    over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Superb blog and wonderful design.

    my web-site - juice extractors

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo