search abirdsdailylife

Monday, March 18, 2013

My Last Week in Pictures

All about my last week

There was no "My Last Week in Pictures post" to be found here the past week,which is mainly due to the fact,that I worked every single day last week and that one of our best friends,who is living abroad,payed a surprise visit!
So we spent the past week and parts of this week hanging out,eating a lot of delicious food and talking.Just like the old times,when we were all together.

Love eating Pizza

Oh and very important,I spotted the first snowdrops invading my parent`s garden!YEY!Spring officially arrived now! 

Spotted the first spring messenger

Monday:
Just absolutely had to make a brunch,as long as our friend still was here!So Monday started with a delicious,starchy breakfast and a lot of girl talk.Ended the day with just being lazy,lying in bed and resting.

Tuesday:
Turned out quiet different as imagined,as I spontaneously decided to take the following 3 days off.Lucky me!
Spent the whole day with a big smile on my face!That`s what life is worth living for,those little,unpredictable moments,that can just lighten up your day.

Wednesday:
Almost traditional,Wednesday lunch at my parent`s home.I always enjoy spending some quality time with my mom and dad.Later that night,we took our friend to the airport as she was leaving again.On our way home,we stopped by at Mr.Wong and got ourselves some Asian food.Till this very moment,I have been a Mr.Wong virgin!

Anyone tempted to take a replenishing nap?

Thursday:
What is it about always getting sick,when you got yourself some days off?
Likely seems to happen to me and other people I know.
Thursday I woke up feeling sick.So much about me being already sure having survived this cold season without a flue!I spent the whole day lying in bed,feeling sorry for myself,which is kind of a nice thing to do,when your sick.

Friday:
Woke up feeling better,but in the course of the day,I got worse again.So another doing nothing but resting to support my immune system.At least I had some time to catch up on all the blogs I haven`t had time to read.

My fridge at the beginning of a week

Saturday:
Taking advantage of my improved health,by cleaning my apartment,doing laundry and grocery shopping with my mom.Later that day,I started preparing the bagels and the bacon butter plaid for my first Eastern brunch.Calling it like that,as I am planning on doing another even more epic one!

Sunday:
Finished cleaning my apartment and setting everything for the brunch.We had a lovely time,ate a lot and it`s always nice to spend time with your friends.
Sorry for being sentimental!

Who`s in for some Easter brunch,then check out this feast

PS: Sorry for all those clothes hanging on the radiator in the back,but I still haven`t managed to buy a rack to hang my wet clothes. 

That`s it about my last week.And what happened in your life last week??Don`t hesitate and tell me all about it!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sunday brunch looks so cute and tasty! And with daffodils on the table it must be nearly Spring! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much for your sweet comment!
      Do you have a blog too?Couldn`t find it!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, spring is here!!!! =)
    We love the pizza photo, so funny!!!

    We´re already following each other on GFC would you like to follow on bloglovin too??
    KISSES
    Marina
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo