search abirdsdailylife

Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Wishlist

My March wishlist
1.sweet spring/summer dress with stripes, 2.cupcake cookbook, 3.vintage world map for my living room wall, 4.bunny head,as decoration for my sawing bust, 5.fancy bag with stripes.

Hey there it`s spring and I don`t know how many times I have mentioned that already,but probably enough to pretty much annoy you all!
Anyway,as the weather hopefully changes soon,I`m all into refreshing my closet and my home with new things and colours.Although I have to admit,this list is mainly claimed by new wardrobe,rather than furniture and decoration.
Oh and I absolutely want to stock up my still very little collection of cookbooks!

Some Things I wish for this March
 6.cake pops cookbook, 7.vintage toy car to give my house some spring vibe, 8.Ethno-looking leggings, 9.Black & white striped dress, 10.golden skull earrings
 
Hope you enjoy checking out my wishlist and maybe even get some inspiration of it.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. It's spring? *looks out of window at the snow* I wonder where it is!

    Thanks for sharing your wishlist, I love both the dresses =) <3 dresses are the best!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maps!! I want a full wall covered in a map, have you ever seen the scratch able maps where you scratch off the places you have been? I lust for one of those!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that black and white dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cute things on your wish list especially the striped pattern dress! Really Cute.

    www.charmkindredpspirit.blogspot.com

    Bringing love of vintage fashion, my photography and Diy trinkets to the masses

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo