Today I woke up,looked out of my window and realized,it would just be the perfect day for my Lovely Sunday feature,as everything was just grey and cloudy outside!
Don`t get me wrong,spring definitely has arrived as the temperatures raised,but here it`s still cloudy and raining a lot in March.
So tell me,is there something better to do,than lying on your couch with a cozy blanket,a hot tea and browsing the web for some cute and inspirational things??
You agree with me,then start boiling your tea water,get a blanket and check out the following links.
And most important have fun and get inspired!
What helped me this week:
- Clean Living feature from Sincerely Kinsey,really inspiring and helpful,as I would love to make my own beauty products too.
- Seems like recently lifestyle bloggers are all about breakfast.I love Sunday breakfasts,so I soaked all in,like those recipes/ideas from a Beautiful Mess and Maiedae.
- I`m a total sucker for pillows,especially in loud colours and crazy patterns.that`s why I considered this pillow talk post very helpful.If you`re looking for some new ideas to give your home a new look for this spring,check out this link!
- Slowdownjoe,a lovely home furniture and decorating online shop.
- The new clothes added to the Revolving Style Vintage Online Shop.I just absolutely fell in love with the white dress!Wouldn`t it be the perfect wedding dress?
- The GFC Blog Hop.I think it`s quiet an awesome thing to do.So,I`m actually thinking about participating too,but I`m not sure yet.
Which blogger outfit`s I liked the most this week:
- Again this week,Maiedae`s outfit!I just fell in love with her cardigan and the mint dress.
- This lovely look from Highland Fling,inspired by the sailor look!Absolutely adore it!
- Belle wearing this stunning dress,which I really envy her for!
- This photo just made me think about my childhood,when I was obsessed with all kinds of fairy tales!Well I still am and could go on and on about it for hours!
- Harley & Jane`s cute video,telling their readers a little bit about themselves!They are both so sweet and likable!
- Liz`s dog wearing his scarf.He`s just so adorable with his underbite!
What inspired me this week:
- Maria sharing her lifestyle changes.Really inspiring and it may help some of you to keep up with your daily health and fitness program.
- Those tattoos,almost made me want one too!
- This quote.