search abirdsdailylife

Monday, March 25, 2013

Last Week in Pictures

What I accomplished last week

Last week was one of the better ones.I kept up blogging practically every day,like I had planned since the beginning of this year and finally moved a bit forward with decorating my home.Now there`s just missing the annual spring cleaning and of course lot`s of furniture and my apartment will be ready for spring.That`s why I`m really excited to share my last week with you this time.
Did you also carry out some long wanted projects or wishes?

Our IKEA findingsMonday:
Yey!Best day of the week!
We went to IKEA and I got crazy buying a lot of decorating and glassware stuff for my apartment.Most awesome thing was,that I finally found a perfect rug for my living room.I don`t know how you feel about this,but I always get insanely happy,when I find a piece to furniture my home,that absolutely looks like I pictured it!

Me and my new rug from IKEA

I had some different ideas for my perfect rug in mind and the one I found just suited pretty well for one of those.Besides the rug,I didn`t find any furniture,but I think it`s better to take yourself some time finding perfect things,rather than just buy random furniture.

Tuesday:
Working and sleeping like 11 hours,one of those not gonna happen anything days.

Wednesday:
Another long working day,closed by a chilly evening at home and going to sleep early.Does spring also make you a bit tired?I think it`s supposed to be like that,as it always happens to me around this time of the year.

Thursday:
Working and spending way to much time watching Pretty Little Liars,resulting in a lack of sleep the next day.

went watching a movie,I was waiting for a long time

Friday:
After work me and friends meet up to go at the local mall,where they have a cinema.We finally wanted to go see "OZ:The Great and Powerful".The movie turned out to be played at a later time than expected,or to say it in other words,I looked it up wrong.Silly me!
So we grabbed some dinner and payed a visit to Douglas,where I got an awesome fresh smelling lemon body peeling.
Some of you know,I have been waiting for this movie for quiet a while and I didn`t get disappointed.The OZ world is just breathtakingly beautiful,the actors are great,especially James Franco and the story is quiet funny.I really enjoyed and loved this movie,although the storyline isn`t one of the deepest,it`s still worth seeing it.

A little sneak peek on the cute things I found last week

Saturday:
Treated myself with some lovely shopping and then visited my parents.I bought myself some earrings,as I don`t own that much pretty ones,that I actually use.Also got myself a few new beauty products that I`m almost running out and a caviar nail set in black,which I was looking for quiet a while.On the way to my parents,I stopped by my favourite thrift store and found two lovely pieces.
Still going to share my findings more detailed soon!

Sunday:
Big day for me!Finally tried the caviar nail look for the first time!
And what a pleasant surprise,it wasn`t that difficult as expected.At the beginning,I thought it would be quiet hard work to do this nail style,but it isn`t and I liked how it turned out.
As I`m planning on doing a little review on this one,I won`t tell you everything yet.
Only thing left here to say is,that I still need some more practice for a nicer outcome.

Tried the caviar nail style for the first time

I know I didn`t actually do that much last week as you may have expected.But for me,those things were quiet exciting and made me feel like getting a step closer to reach my goals and resolutions!
Hopefully you had a good start into this new week and I would love to know all about how your last week was.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. have to go to ikea soon too :)
    and lovely nails!!

    x
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you - it's much better to wait and find that perfect thing that you absolutely love rather than settle.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your opinions and thoughts on my posts!
So feel free to comment and write whatever goes through your mind.

xoxo